Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Magic

After Fintan finished his dinner tonight I left him strapped in his booster seat and ran upstairs to quickly get things ready for bath time (lay out the towels, get the baby bath in the tub, grab pajamas for both boys and start the water warming). When I came back down just minutes later to get them both I noticed that Fintan had somehow managed to move himself, his booster and the chair it's attached to two feet to the right and turn it sideways.

I asked "How did you do that?!"

His answer: "Magic."

I looked at Coen next, but he wasn't telling. Boys.

10 comments:

The Carrels said...

OMG so FUNNY!

Unknown said...

LOVE that boy!! :)

SaRaH said...

that's AWESOME. Magicians always get the hot chicks. :P

Lolita Breckenridge said...

What if it really WAS magic?

Jacque said...

LOL, that's hilarious! The magic of a two year old.

Alina Klein said...

You know, Chris, I think it really just might have been. ;)

Madeline Grace Fulton said...

LOVE IT!!!! hilar!

Shannon said...

That's too cute!

tanya or MOM said...

Dont't you believe in Magic mommy?

starfitch said...

So cute. Marielle can be his assistant, for some reason lately I've been singing to her "oh...oh...oh...it's magic!" and she repeats it. It's too cute, as is Fintan.