Wednesday, November 5, 2008

He did it!

Today Fintan was eating lunch and Coen was on the floor in front of him doing tummy time. I was fixing my own lunch and Fintan said "I want Coen to do tummy time".

I said "he is doing tummy time, sweetie."

Fintan said, "I want Coen to do tummy time right now!"

I said "Did he roll over?"

And Fintan said "yes!"

So I came running over, and he HAD, so we had a celebration. He's now done it several times both ways! :)

I think his lucky socks made the difference:

3 comments:

Lolita Breckenridge said...

Love.those.socks.

Emily said...

Oh! That picture is just precious. Coen, congrats. You have many more milestones to go, but we moms have to take them all one at a time. Someday when you're a papa, you'll look back on this video and understand just how your mommy felt.

Unknown said...

Way to go, big guy! Can Tommy borrow those socks so he can roll too? :)