Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sick day

Well, Fintan is feeling much better today but still has no appetite and a powerful cough.

Coen finally caught it, too. He's barely slept the last 24 hours for coughing.

Pat isn't well either, and is currently off spreading germs at work. Sorry Pat's co-workers!

I'm not feeling my best either. I've lost my voice completely. Fintan has responded to this by either whispering back to me or asking "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, MAMA?"

It's going to be a looooong day.

2 comments:

Ella and Caden said...

Aw, I'm sorry you're ALL sick now! I hope you all feel better soon! And way to go Fintan for your trip to the potty! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Dad says...Guess who was our all time champion ear infection producer extrodinair? It was YOU! You lived on antibiotics for a couple of years, almost lost your hearing and we finally talked the ENT guy into putting in the ear tubes. So you were an unhappy kid too sometimes, but still didn't howl to anywhere near the degree that Dr. (maignant colic) Leah did. Speaking of Leah, her treatments for eczema are probably as good as anything, (especially cutting down on the booze!). Heather developed eczema when she was little (and having croup every other week.) She outgrew all of it...aren't you glad you didn't take all of this into account? You'd probably be childless.